12 Best of mobile app development Trends in 2019
From the past few years, mobile apps are incredibly changing our lives continuously and because of their massive popularity and convenience to use, they assist to be a noteworthy prospect for enterprises. Many experts said that the mobile app industry is one of the firmest growing industries and there are no signs of slowing down in future too.
Based on thorough research below are the most promising Mobile app expansion trends that will be dominating in 2019.
- Soaring Blockchain Technology – Despite being launched a few years back, major financial investors and institutions have gained huge benefits especially in case of assets. As per the research of transparency Market, the blockchain technology is estimated to hit the $20 billion spot by 2024. This indicates that this trend is likely to make headings in 2019 as mobile applications to exploit on the reorganized currency platform.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning – Artificial intelligence is not a new or unknowns technology in this period. As per International Data Corporation, it is expected that the AI market will be around $40 billion by 2020. This proves that the global sectors will have artificial intelligence incorporated together with human intelligence.
- The surge of On-demand Apps – As of now there are countless on-demand apps available in the market and the best part of this trend is that there will be more apps coming up in 2019. For example currently, we have these Uber, Ola and Taxify that have got a lot of popularity, all thanks to the on-demand apps. As per Appinventiv, the on-demand platform has reached $106.83 million by 2017 and expected to soar in the preceding years.
- Integration of Wearable Apps – As per 2018 records, sectors such as medical services uses the wearable apps on a day-to-day basis. The app helps to get the vitals like the blood sugar levels and heart rate of patients. The excellence of the wearable apps is that they improve the personality and style of people. Moreover, it is expected that going to be more fancy apps hosted on the smartwatches which will reduce the usage of phone and tablets you do for taking care of many of your days to day activities.
- Chatbots – It is expected that by 2019, chat bots will vastly take over most of the communication features in the mobile app industry. It will fulfill the need of having real-time contact between the customers and service providers. There is the tendency of mobile handlers to remove mobile apps after a while, which is where chat bots are predicted to resolve this issue.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – If you gaze around, you will understand that the IoT has already made its way to the processes in many industries in the market. Things are predicted to mark higher in 2019 as more segments such as e-commerce capitalize and education on the internet of things.
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality – This is the most popular and famous trend in 2019. The beauty of AR & VR applications is that it makes the user experience more interactive. This market is expected to be at $209 billion in 2022 as indicated by Statista.
- Introduction of Instant Apps – When it comes to memory efficient and user-friendly services, you will definitely think of Instant mobile apps and these platforms have gradually become popular in the recent years and expected to gain more popularity in 2019.
For using this technology you do not need to install the application and they are able to expand the user base, some of these apps are OneFootball, BuzzFeed and New York Times Crossword, etc.
- Mobile Payment Services – When it comes to mobile application growth how can we forget about banking platforms? Which is why you will come across many more mobile payment options in the year 2019. The best part of such trends is that the customer will be saved from the trouble of visiting the banks for doing any money related transactions.
- More Cloud Storage Platforms – As we can see by 2019, there will be a huge increase in mobile applications which comes along with a challenge of storage space in mobiles. In 2019, cloud storage is predicted to become very popular to control this menace. Moreover, the cloud platform will make it easier user to gather more data in your business and will make the security measures and management very easy.
- Application Performance Management (APM) – To ensure that customers get the best facilities, search engines like Google improve the quality of these APM platforms. This technology helps you access the apps without experiencing any snags and other problems.
- Enhancement of App Security – App developers need to increase the security features, as the usages of mobile applications rise in the market to safeguard against hackers.
From the above data, it is pretty clear that by 2019 we will see some major highlights of mobile application development. It is expected to see the exponential rise of on-demand and wearable apps. Aside from this, you will also see artificial intelligence making its enormous impact in Mobile apps industry.